Volunteers at Insomnia contribute in the production and preparation of the festival. We need help with everything from posters, stands and promotions in the city, admin, technical issues, production, hugging, cleaning, driving, tending artists etc. There is room and space for everybody and we need your skills! The age limit for the festival is 18 years old, and this means we cannot give access to the festival area to anyone younger than 18.
Questions? Send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact us through our facebook page.
- Clean up patrol: Walk around the festival area and make sure it looks great for the guests; help cleaning the empty plastic glasses, make sure there is toilet paper etc. You get to see the concerts while you work!
- Band contacts: The bandcontact is the link between the festival and the artist.
- Backstage: We want to create a nice atmosphere for our artists at the backstage area. Bar experience is a plus, also previous artisthosting.
- Runner: When somebody needs something – we need you! The runner makes the festival run smoothly. Your shifts are mostly during the festival weekend. This being said, you need to know how to drive a car.
- Driver: Winding your way through the streets of Tromsø you’re making sure that the right people are at the right place at the right time.
- Pre or post patrol: We need efficient and self-reliant people for setting up the festival venues. Ideal for those who are available before and after the festival.
- Tickets/accreditation: Make the crowd flow smoothly through the gates welcoming guests and managing tickets and wrist bands. Work done before and during the festival.
TO REGISTER PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM